You must register a decklist to participate in Paragon Games events. You can either fill a list out on the day (we can provide the appropriate form) or you can save time by using OzGuild's Deckbuilder Alpha!
Submitting a decklist with the Deckbuilder Alpha is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Go to deckbuilder.ozguild.co.
- Enter a deck name, select the appropriate format from the drop down list for the event and click "Create Deck".
- Add all your cards using the Deckbuilder interface. Make sure you have at least 60 cards in your maindeck and no more than 15 cards in your sideboard!
- Click "Review". Make sure all your cards are entered correctly here. You can try some sample hands and view some statistics about your deck here if you'd like!
- Click "Finish" to finalise your decklist.
- Click the "Create PDF" button to generate a PDF decklist. Save this file somewhere on your computer.
- Finally, email the pdf along with your name, DCI number and the name of the event you'll be playing the deck in to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can print the pdf out and submit it on the day.
That's it! Now you can relax without having to stress about filling out a decklist on the day. Just make sure you're at the venue before the starting time and you'll be ready to go.